Circle the synonyms (word/ phrases) in each sentence.
- As we walked to the mountains, the cool wind felt very chilly.
- The popular kids in my vicinity are very well liked by many.
- Several people were playing a soccer game on a distant field that was difficult to see because it was too far away.
- In world history class, I learnt that the Civil War was prior to World War II and World War II was before the Korean War.
- Two mischievous students in my class started to fight, and they will get suspended for having a brawl.
- Divdani was chatting with her girlfriend in the back of the class and received detention for talking.
- My classmates had the perfect idea for a class project, and it was ideal for the science fair too.
- Her friend who washer constant companion helped her with her presentation.
- Some people in our class are older but not mature enough to watch their younger brothers and sisters.
- The school bus is a very safe motor vehicle.
- cool, chilly
- popular, liked/very well liked
- distant, far away
- prior, before
- fight, brawl
- chatting, talking
- perfect, ideal
- friend, companion
- older, mature
- bus, vehicle
Good Morning ma’am
I got 8 to 10 in this synonyms exercise.