Circle the correct option.
How much/ How many time do we have? How much
- She has a lot of friends but neither/ either of them lives close to her apartment.
- The children have eaten too many/ much junk food today.
- Anne and Ginny are twins. Both of/ All of them are very intelligent.
- The only problem with Vipul is that he asks too many/ too much questions.
- We can have daily meeting with you on Monday or Tuesday. Either/ Neither day is OK with me.
- Before I joined the present company, I read a lot/ a lot of books.
- Both/ Neither supermarket is open today. It’s a national holiday.
- If I were you, I wouldn’t spend so many/ much money on clothes.
- Can I have a few/ a little more wine, please?
- Some/ Some of our teachers have university degrees.
- both of
- too many
- a lot of
- a little
- some of
My gained score is 10 out of 10.